- Another sweater made of odds and ends in the same color family
- From lace-weight to dk
- In silk, merino and mohair
- A little bit more rose or berry than Pantone's marsala.
- Twist hand-dyed silk-merino lace creates a sheer fabric
- Other yarns carried along to create opaque and textured stripes
- Sitting in stash in WIP status until I decided to rip back the sleeve and redo with a different carry-along yarn.
- Sleeve increase sequence comes from a_simmetrie.
- Not happy with the holes in the lifted increase in the sheer stripes
- The ladies of Shuttles, Spindles and Skeins suggested I wear it like I meant to create a deconstructed look.
- Finished object here
2 hours ago