Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Democracy 2

Anyone figured out how they will vote on all the California initiatives yet?  I am still waffling on Prop 19 for reasons I will explain later.  What about Redondo Beach's measure G?

I wish I knew of a California website as thoroughly-researched and thoughtful as Colorado and Boulder Ballot Issues.   Even if you don't live in Colorado, it is worth a read.

Disclaimer: I might be biased because I have talked politics with the anonymous blogger aka Your Ballot Issue Educator over many a meal.  A very good cook, and convincing debater, too!

1 comment:

  1. Short answer: no.

    And I'm not all that enthused about my choices for governor. Oh, I'll almost certainly vote for Jerry Brown. But I'm not happy about it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are open for recent posts, but require moderation for posts older than 14 days.