Thursday, October 09, 2014

Back in the saddle again

I finally got my act together last Saturday and took my bike over to my local bike shop to use their pump. I also lubed the chain and took it out for a little test spin. Somehow, the test spin took me to the intersection of Table Mesa Drive and Vassar, about where the federal land starts. Hmm, if my ankles and legs are up for it, perhaps I should try something more ambitious on Sunday?
In-town fall colors.
Once again, I combined recreational riding with errand-running.  I took a spur out to the western end of the Boulder creek path for the extra climbing challenge.  I do miss our old neighborhood.
The Sunday route.
I emailed the route to Bad Dad and he replied that I'll be riding to Gold Hill next. Hmm, anyone want to join me?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for getting on the bike again. We did the same thing on Sunday. We'd love to ride with you some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could come ride with us, too. Perhaps next summer? (Your winter.)

      Delete

Comments are open for recent posts, but require moderation for posts older than 14 days.