Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Tie-dye playdate


We held a tie-dye playdate in our garage during winter break. I am not sure if the kids or the parents had more fun.


I made a few things for my SIL's newborn girl. She is a very long newborn and I bought a size that leaves her room for growth. The bibs from Dharma Trading Co. are the best cloth bibs around. They are large and thick so spills don't soak through. I threw socks into the ziploc baggies with the onesies for the full matchy-poo effect.


Two years ago, I made some bibs for my neighbor's newborn daughter. She liked them so much, she joined us to make some more bibs. The matching swirl t-shirt, socks and bucket hat ensemble is adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are open for recent posts, but require moderation for posts older than 14 days.