Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The view from my window

If you see a purple haze over the LA basin in June, it might be Jacaranda season. Or it might be smog or a linear combination of the two.


Mark is intrigued by the view from my window series on Andrew Sullivan's blog so here is the view from our bedroom.

I am especially fond of this tree in our neighborhood. I find myself taking a detour to pass by it as often as I can in June.


Mark informed me this morning that the biggest threat to our marriage is gay marriage! And to think all this time I thought it was division of housework.

keyword: LA, neighborhood, garden

1 comment:

  1. hi, I found you on the knitting nature KAL. I have the book, love it.
    I see a huge deep purple tree in our neighborhood like this one in the SF bay area. So that's what they're called - jacaranda, thx.
    (http://evknits.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are open for recent posts, but require moderation for posts older than 14 days.