Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Not more tie-dye!

Yup, we had another tie-dye playdate this Sunday. Check out these onesies by a newbie. This is her first effort. Pretty great, huh?

I dyed a few things. ;-) Here is her "Rock Star" pose, learned from watching a Polly Pockets movie. Click here to see the back.

This is the air guitar move learned from watching School of Rock.

Before I got started, Mark told me he didn't need any more t-shirts. I asked him if he was sure, because this shirt has a pocket. (I sometimes pick up shirts from thrift stores to overdye.) When this shirt came out of the dryer, he asked, "Is that for me?" in a hopeful voice.

A yoga top in relaxing blue for me.




Size small (14-18 #) onesies. Would the reader in NY email me with her preference for her grandson?


Click here for a prior tie-dye entry with recipes for soda ash solution and dye-mixing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are open for recent posts, but require moderation for posts older than 14 days.