Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Persistence 2

We returned from our annual week at Lair of the Golden Bear to reliable coastal June Gloom. A true child of San Francisco, I feel at home in fog.

We had fun during our three trips this month, but it's good to be home. Coincidentally, each trip was a reunion (of sorts) for alum of three universities: MIT, University of Colorado, Boulder and University of California, Berkeley. There is some truth to stereotypes. The three schools draw similar, though subtly different personality types.

There was knitting. There was outdoor fun. Photos will follow. Right now, I am fighting off another infection and resting.

Related post:
I wrote about persistence almost exactly one year ago. Viva la June Gloom!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous09:27

    I like the June Gloom too. Good to know I'm not the only one.

    I went to a baby shower in Tarzana on Sunday, and while driving home the dashboard temperature went from 102 to 68.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are open for recent posts, but require moderation for posts older than 14 days.