Wednesday, June 10, 2009

On the Knitting and Sewing Front

Our hectic travel schedule and computer woes at work have slowed the progress on Manon and the two-piece dress. The skirt pattern, Vogue 7607, is now discontinued.

The fake leather turned out to be a piece of cake to sew. I need to undo the stitching that holds the staytape at the waistline. It looks too shirred. I also haven't cut out or sewn the silk habotai lining.The skirt is tighter on the dressform than on me because I haven't had time for the second dressform fitting (after shell fabric expansion).

Mentally add the two sleeves above to the peplum below. Then add a sweater back that I haven't taken the time to photograph.

What I did over the weekend contains more pictures of the sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are open for recent posts, but require moderation for posts older than 14 days.