Saturday, May 17, 2014

Scratch and Pack

The MIT Club of Southern California is hosting Scratch Day with three family-friendly events in Los Alamitos, Irvine and Mission Viejo.
The Irvine location is SOLD OUT. Walk-in registrations at the Los Alamitos and Mission Viejo locations will be accepted on a space-available basis only.
While Bad Dad and Iris are bonding over Scratch tomorrow, I will be home packing up my sewing room and clothes.  I need help because I am still not fully mobile.

The kitchen, office and linens are mostly packed.  The bathroom stuff won't take much time.  I could really use a hand (and legs!) to help with my sewing and craft stuff tomorrow.

Do any LA-area sewists want to come help?  I suffer from SABLE, stash accumulation beyond life expectancy.  You can take home lots of free sewing supplies.  ;-)

Email and/or leave a comment if you can join me in my Redondo Beach home to sift through my sewing stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Darn! Wish I could. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. Please look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are open for recent posts, but require moderation for posts older than 14 days.