Monday, January 10, 2011

We're home

after 3 weeks in Tanzania, (mostly) without internet access.
We have some great pictures and memories to share. I even visited a Tanzania hospital for treatment! Mark says that might be TMI. But I find the contrast in treatment for chronic conditions in rich and poor countries fascinating.

We saw the great migration, something on my life list. It was an awesome trip. I highly recommend Thompson Safaris. Not all guides are equal; they were both expensive and a great value.

The infections were mild/moderate and nothing that I don't face every winter here in LA. I am off to work now. More later! (Perhaps much later, after the laundry and unpacking marathon.)

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! We will have to get lunch one of these days (after you have had time to catch your breath) so that you can tell me all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more about the trip. I'm already jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to more as well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are open for recent posts, but require moderation for posts older than 14 days.