Sunday, March 22, 2009

My sister has moved

That is, she has moved her blog to its own domain. If you subscribe to her RSS feed, you will need to resubscribe using her new blog address.

She warned me that I might have to manually update all my past post links, but she performed a nifty trick with .htaccess. Big sis has a lot of tricks up her sleeve.

Just in case you were thinking of performing your own manual Wordpress move, read her lessons learned prior to the move.

In December 2002, my sister looked at Iris' striped pullover (made from yarn leftover from the hand sweater) and the Cable-wise not cashmere sweater WIP and asked me if I wanted a guest account on her fiber arts blog.

"What's a blog?"

You may want to visit the Fiber Musings archive of my 2003-2005 posts. See why she booted me off her blog for straying too far off-topic. And read my sister's spinning, weaving, knitting, natural dyeing and sailing adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are open for recent posts, but require moderation for posts older than 14 days.