Fortunately, Aquafornia has posted everything that I want to say (and then some!) about California and water. So go read that great site and then we can discuss the Pacific Decadal Oscillation later this weekend.
Meanwhile enjoy these links:
- Blog Action Day 2010
- Chance of Rain (lots of links to all things water in CA/NV)
- Breathing Treatment: No New Sources
- BMGM: Walking My Watershed
- BMGM: Water Hazard
- BMGM: More biological experiments
- West Basin Water District official site
- West Basin: About recycled water
- Hyperion official website
- Havasupai Tribe official website (one of our greatest camping trips ever!)
- World Water Day 2012
PS, March 22, 2014 was also International Cut Into That Fabric Day. I want to celebrate that, too.