Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Did you miss anything lately?

Well, I would say in the beginning I thought I had to keep work and home very separate. I thought that’s what you’re supposed to do, especially as a woman. You know, you don’t bring up your children and you don’t bring up the fact that you’re having these issues at home.
...
I used to keep literally two separate calendars, and then wonder why I missed a few things.
I still don't have any shorty, pithy answers for work-life balance, whatever that means. But the interview with Teresa Taylor, COO of Qwest, contains one interesting viewpoint (and journey).

1 comment:

  1. I read that too and agreed - why keep work and hoe separate when they are both eqwually important? If they are separate but "equal", well, we all know how that works out.
    I work at home, so my time is all the same calendar now and it's all important.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are open for recent posts, but require moderation for posts older than 14 days.