Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Another Sugar Holiday

This is Iris' loot from first grade, after school daycare, and Brownies.

I made this paper-pieced pillow for Mark for another Valentine's day, perhaps a decade ago. I was so excited about finishing the project, that I sandwiched and quilted it before remembering that I forgot to remove the paper! You can hear it crinkle when you lean back on the pillow.

Addendum
It snowed 20" at Brighton after my last post. We went back to the aforementioned black diamond run (Aspen Glo) and skied it over and over until our legs turned to rubber. Skiing doesn't get any better than that.










That's all folks.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous05:13

    Hi Grace,
    Did you see the article in the WSJ today about how much "stuff" kids get for Valentine's Day? It was along the lines of the goodie bag discussion....

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Comments are open for recent posts, but require moderation for posts older than 14 days.