Monday, February 19, 2007

Wanderlust

Looks like I need to hike the Appalachian trail. The map projection also looks very strange.



I need to get out more. This map would look more impressive if I added airports where I transferred planes. But that would be cheating.



Mark has traveled in Africa and I have traveled in Asia. Jointly, we have been on every continent except for Antarctica. (Once, I attended a meeting where we realized that I was the only one in the room who had NOT been to Antarctica yet.) Mark and I made it as far south as Punte Arenas before running out of time and money. He wrote about our trip here. Email me for tips on booking travel for Patagonia.

create your own visited states map

create your own visited countries map

3 comments:

  1. Punta Arenas is further south than Rio Gallegos. I know you've been there because I was with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:55

    I am impressed with your travels to Australia and South America!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark, you are right. I am changing that.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are open for recent posts, but require moderation for posts older than 14 days.