Thursday, October 09, 2008

Books of the Season

Last autumn, Iris and I found Extreme Pumpkins on the "new books" shelves at the Redondo Beach Library. It helped us take our pumpkins to the next level. Or maybe, to outer space?

Anyway, Tom Nardone has a sick and twisted mind. Buy his two books, Extreme Pumpkins and Extreme Pumpkins II so that we can keep him off the streets. Buy the books by following the link on either his website or on the RB Library website, so that they can get a percentage of the sale.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I like these extreme pumpkins. In my neck of the woods, Halloween isn't a great thing. But I do like those grewsome eatables. Whoa haha haaha (evil laughter).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous08:31

    That is awesome--I have never been so afraid of a pumpkin in my life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the cover image!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are open for recent posts, but require moderation for posts older than 14 days.