Saturday, August 02, 2008

First Solo Flight

LAX
SEANow I am even more bereft than Yarn Harlot. Though the Lufthansa strike is over, they anticipate canceling many flights for the next 10-14 days while they catch up on deferred airplane maintenance. Without Mark or Iris, and all their laundry, what will I do to fill my empty days?

Anyone up for a girls' night out at Yuzu?

Check Iris' Everything Blog and Fiber Musings for her exploits. She says she wants to blog in real time now that she is truly on vacation. Iris, that is. Ann will have to work hard to keep her occupied.

She wanted to wear her fanciest dress for the flight. Remember the days when people dressed up for air travel? I was flattered she choose the black dress I made for her in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are open for recent posts, but require moderation for posts older than 14 days.