Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Yesterday in Pictures

The Goodyear blimp made multiple trips between its hanger in Carson and the coast.
School let out early but the school officials and Beach Cities Transit (who runs the bus system) did not coordinate schedules as they have done on prior minimum days. Iris called an SOS and I ran two trips in my Prius to haul kids home to North Redondo Beach (NRB).

Afterwards, Iris and I were famished. We longed for hot bowls of noodles. An image of Black Ajitama ramen from Ramen Iroha flashed in my mind and off we went.  For $2 more, they double the serving size and give you an extra bowl.
Happy holidays from chez BMGM.
BTW, Iris is wearing Simplicity 2689 top in a rayon/silk challis and (you can't see it) Kwik Sew 3476 leggings in RPL ponte.  I sew more than half her clothes, but I'm too busy to blog about it.  I will try to list pattern numbers and whether or not I recommend them for those that are also sewing for coltish girls.  These two patterns are staples in her wardrobe.

2 comments:

Comments are open for recent posts, but require moderation for posts older than 14 days.